söndag 24 april 2016

A affordable digital rangefinder camera



Some people think that only rich people can afford to buy Leica cameras. I use to say that I can't afford to use another camera than a rangefinder and I prefer to use one as my everyday camera. I wish that more manufactures made digital rangefinder cameras but there's only the German company Leica that makes them. Leicas cameras often come with a quite hefty price tag but that is not surprising to me since they are made by hand by workers that work in good conditions and have a decent paycheck.

Even if I can't afford to buy a brand new Leica there's a second hand market that are filled with affordable M-cameras. I bought my Leica M8 and Summicron-C 40mm lens for a bargain price a couple of years ago. Even if the camera is quite old it's still a really good camera and I use it on assignments every now and then.

Text and Photo: Mikael Good


Inga kommentarer: