tisdag 20 november 2012

You will know them by their fruit



Each tree is known by its own fruit. A good man's life is full of good fruit. Good fruit that are always ready to be shared with people in need. A good man will be remembered because of all the good fruits in his life. I don´t say that I am that good man, but i´m striving to be a good man and a true blessing for the least of my brothers and sisters. And I really hope that I will be able to continue to change the life situation for many more people before it´s time for me to take my last breath.






"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them". - Matthew 7:15-20

Text och Photo © Mikael Good. All Rights Reserved.





Inga kommentarer: