torsdag 18 april 2013

Leica (like) father like son



My wife, daughter and I was invited to a photo exhibition that was held at my son Matheos kindergarten yesterday. Matheo and his classmates had organized a photo exhibition for their parents and siblings. We looked at the photo exhibition and Matheo was really proud of his pictures. We were also offered homemade cupcakes that the children had made and strawberry juice. Because of the rules of the kindergarten I can´t  show you Matheos own pictures in this blog.




I must say that Matheo has an eye for photography and especially for documentary photography. But that is not so surprising for me since he started his career with a Leica M3 and has a father who works as documentary photographer every now and then :)


Text and Photo: © Mikael Good. All Rights Reserved.

Inga kommentarer: