lördag 6 april 2013

The True Revolution Starts At Home








There´s so much hatred in the world today. Many children around the world are brought up with hatred. Hatred that has been given to them by their parents, by their teachers and by their societies. Their hate are used to fuel a conflict that seems endless.


A true revolution are not fueled by hate. A true revolution is not driven by warmongers who are constantly looking for more hate to fuel their fires. We live in a ever-changing world and it´s time for us to wake up before it´s to late to do something. The true revolution starts at home. It starts when you are down at your knees praying for and forgiving people who´s been treating you bad. 

When I teach my children I try to teach them the best that I can. I teach my children to love their enemies and to pray for those who persecute them. If all parents could learn their children to love and forgive instead of hating each other I believe that this world could be a much better place in just a decade or two.

The wake-up call is given, and it´s time for all builders to wake up. It´s much work to be done. Even if the world is dark and painted with the dark colours of hatred. I believe that it is possible for us to build a new and better world together. A world where hate is forgotten and love is not only a beautiful word but also the way of living.

I believe that we are created in the image and likeness of God. And for this generation who live our lives through iPads, computers and smartphones only the everlasting love of God can reboot us. Press the Like Button and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour if you want to reboot and take part of the everlasting love revolution.

"The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness". - Jeremiah 31:3

"If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved". - Romans 10:9

Text and Photo: © Mikael Good, All Rights Reserved.

Inga kommentarer: