fredag 20 maj 2016

The house of death

A young homeless man who slept in this room in a abandoned hospital in a suburban area in St. Petersburg, Russia was trapped in his sleeping bag when the primitive stove caught fire and set the room on fire within seconds. The young man died but his three friends managed to escape from the fire. 

Many young people from the St. Petersburg area comes to the abandoned hospital to party and have illegal rave parties. They are introduced to GHB and cheap heroin from Afghanistan. The hospital is called the house of death because so many young people are introduced to drugs that will consume them and end heir lives far too early.

Text and Photo: Mikael Good

Inga kommentarer: