lördag 27 februari 2016

This is my home town - Husqvarna



All around the World people are familiar with the Swedish brand Husqvarna. But it's not only a brand like IKEA and Volvo. Huskvarna is also a Swedish town that was founded for a little more than 100 years ago and are built around the Husqvarna Factory.

The Factory Town


People often travel through the town by car, bus or train. But most people don't stop to visit the city, they are heading somewhere else. Therefore, I have decided to post pictures from Huskvarna in this album so that all of you all over Sweden and the World who are curious about Huskvarna and it's surroundings shall be able to visit the city through my pictures.

Huskvarna, Brånerydsvägen

A couple of years ago I made a promise to the legendary Huskvarna photographer Conny Rich to try to take over his mantle and document the town with all it's pros and cons as he did for decades. Even if I know that I never can live up to Connys high standard and reputation I will try to do the best I can to continue to document the city and it's citizens till it's time fore someone else to take over the mantle.

Click the following link to view the other 164 photos from Husqvarna: https://www.flickr.com/photos/chasid68/albums/72157640003096945

Text and photo: Mikael Good

Inga kommentarer: